Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do Men Like Brazilian Wax Survey

" The Merchant of Venice "at Salon 2010 First

.


"Night Shift" or "About time no see, are both phrases that I often think in front of some people, but never thought to use them when faced with certain events! Three years ago when I enrolled in the Academy in Milan (I'm already ??!!) past 3 years I had many dreams and ambitions! Over time, many of these dreams have become reality, while many others have been relegated to second place. Among the ambitions that I had unfortunately left in the background, for reasons of time, there was the enter the "Salon First "of the set designers to Brera . Less than a month ago, however, to my amazement, I discover that he was chosen to participate in the 2010 edition!

So I would say, as an opportunity better than this I wait to start publishing this work on the "Merchant of Venice" started several months ago? This series of drawings that is I prepared for the catalog of the "Salon First" .


The figure of Portia and tre scrigni son senz'altro i bozzetti che preferisco, anche se, a guardarmi indietro, speravo che a 22 anni avrei disegnato molto meglio di cosi... c'è però da aggiungere che, considerando che non ho il tempo materiale di sperimentare le tecniche, tantomeno di poter fare 20 minuti di disegno al giorno per tenere allenata la mano, il risultato non è affatto male!!


Questi invece son bozzetti dei fondali realizzati tra Autocad e Photoshop , tecnica che adoro perché permette la precisione maniacale di un programma CAD e l' artisticità e l'atmosfera artistica data da photoshop ! Per questo progetto ho realizzato molte altre tavole con questa tecnica.



Infine, una serie di bozzetti a mano ( Matita e pantone grigio) di alcuni momenti scenici.
Il progetto finito prevederà moltissimo lavoro ancora, mi rimane tutta l'estate per realizzare ciò che manca tra bozzetti scenografici (anche in 3D Max!) attrezzeria e costumi.
and September, all the Salon first to Brera !
(but not as time is flying?! Me it seems like yesterday that I was working at that damn model World War II!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment