Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Blue Print Dune Buggy

The power of 3D Studio

.

E 'a few weeks now that I'm working with a new program and, despite know less than 1% chance that he is able to offer, I must say that I I am really in love! Until a year ago, the idea of \u200b\u200bputting a hand to a 3D program made me headaches, not least to understand where to start or nor as you were to proceed to make a personal project.
Fortunately, this year, I was in the Academy that a course is precisely this topic, and I must say that in a few weeks I was able to combine more than I could imagine! With this technique I managed to fill my huge gaps in the field of plastic and volumetric models, succeeding in a tenth of the time to make a product 10 times more accurate!
For now I have not had a hand in
texture, materials and lights (I used the render engine base, the Skylight ) and am already so quite satisfied. I can not wait to see what comes out when will use advanced commands of the program.


The first work I've done is a portal
Brera , reinterpreted in purple from signed , then ho messo mano a un portale Dorico che non ho ancora ultimato, che invece รจ completamente Bordeaux (mi son dato un po' alla Cracking Art dopo l'invasione delle lumache rosa a Milano!)
Il lavoro qui sopra invece fa parte di un progetto
scenografico a cui sto lavorando da Settembre e di cui non ho ancora parlato. Si tratta di un modulo scenografico rappresentate un ponte di Venezia per un opera di Shakespeare .

0 comments:

Post a Comment