Monday, March 7, 2011

Printable Online Patterns For Dance Garments

The last test of the designer

.
Without me even noticing it, these three years (almost four) universities have gone in an instant and last Saturday, I and my fellow students we found ourselves in front of what would be our last exam together. Our training designers lasting just three years, has come to an end.
On the one hand the bitterness of another good understanding of our lives ending, on the other hand, the awareness a remarkable artistic growth, noting that a gulf in quality compared crazy my first manufactured by rookie work with them!
conclude that the last review of scenery with the praise, now "only" a ' insurmountable ten exams separate me from the job that will be my master thesis!


Such persons are a series of sketches film depicting the Palace of Belmonte , the first realized only as "fast draft" with a little sign 'quick and dirty while the other sketches see a color in Photoshop to make the lights and atmosphere of the place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment