Monday, April 19, 2010

Metallic Taste In Canned Food

WelcomeBack!

.
For those who still had not taken note, I am finally back (for almost a month) from what was the most beautiful journey of my life so far! A journey that not only embodied all of my dreams of my childhood, but because I had opened my eyes to what is really the world, the immense beauty and grandeur of a country that is the center of everything!
A U.S. tour, part of the huge New York, then fly to the opposite coast, the beaches of California , avenues of Beverly Hills and down the hill from Hollywood short, in the mythical Los Angeles and then finished it all with a little epilogue to the city that never sleeps, Las Vegas !
it would take too many words to express what I saw, and I took too many photos because can put them all on a blog, then post the most significant , a photo in the arms of Universal Studios , hoping to bring me luck for my future as a director!

0 comments:

Post a Comment