Saturday, March 6, 2010

List Chart Of Autoimmune Disorders

Just before leaving ...

.

Here I am before you leave ... just missing a few too many days now to my much anticipated trip to the" States " to follow in the footsteps of the legendary "American Dream"

But before I go, I think it just update my last publications ! For the second time I ended up on the pages of ' Informagiovani " but this time, my illustration ended directly on the cover of the newspaper! Beautiful satisfaction when you consider the high circulation of the newspaper and its distribution channels among young people (schools, libraries, cooperative cc ...)
Inside there is also an article explaining where does it come out the bizarre composition of the cover: it is a design that dates back to the last "Out of those who read" last spring, I wrote a post two months ago of this blog.


addition to back from my trip, I found in distribution the 14th episode of "General Varese" , illustrated by the undersigned ! (I do not the time!) And will start very probabilmete , other new projects with people with whom I have never worked ... so I hope my perspectives will widen even more!
And finally, a little "special" that I wanted to publish, the photo of my latest Steampunk Carnival style! The photo is just at the Bar Brera Academy ... will not be like the pictures of baseball teams hung in the historical boards of the American college, but for me it is as if he were!

DX From: Antony, I, Achille (il Barista del Bar Brera ), Marta e Giuditta

0 comments:

Post a Comment